Our Export Procedure
We always strive on making timely delivery of best quality product at most competitive price to attain optimum customer satisfaction. After making an order of any of our product:-.
- Emails, calls or faxes will be exchanged to specify details on quality, quantity, packing, delivery, payment terms, etc.
- We send a formal letter of offer.
- We exchange visit(s) if necessary, and negotiate to finalize price and payment terms
- We send you a draft contract in agreed terms for your view adjustment and changes is any.
- Buyer will confirm order quantity of goods and then send company details for proforma invoice
- Buyer confirms proforma invoice.
- Buyer releases operative instrument for loading, inland transportation, taxes as well as sea freight charges.
- Seller confirms payment and does shipment shipment within 5 – 7 working days
As for the delivery time, it is 14 – 20 days from port of Mombasa to any port in your country maximum. For more details please do get in touch with us.